Reservation schedule FAQ
- What if I have a punch pass or a monthly pass? All passes are currently on hold and will be reactivated when the facility is under normal operations. You may choose to transfer the remaining funds from your pass to an account credit and use the available balance towards reservations. Email Bridget .
- What if I'm late for my reserved time? You are welcome to arrive late. You will be charged for your full reservation even if you are late or a no-show.
- Can I stay longer than 60 minutes? No. Our staff is required to disinfect high touch areas and shared equipment in between user groups.
- Can I book more than one fitness/lap swim per day? No. However, you may check one day prior to your scheduled swim. Should there be openings you may book additional times.
- Can I change a reservation or get a refund? Less than 48 hours prior to reservation no changes or refunds are processed unless it is COVID, illness or injury related.
Steps for Healthy Swimming
Protection Against Recreational
Water Illnesses (RWIs)
RWIs are illnesses caused by germs that can contaminate water in pools. Practice the following stapes to protect yourself and others from getting sick. For additional information, please contact the pool staff.
- PLEASE don't swallow pool water. Blow bubbles instead.
- PLEASE wait at least 45 minutes after eating before entering the pool.
- PLEASE practice good hygiene. Shower with soap before swimming and wash your hands after using the toilet or changing diapers. Germs on your body end up in the water.
- PLEASE don't bring children to class if they have been vomiting in the last 24 hours.
- PLEASE take your kids on bathroom breaks or check diapers often. Waiting to hear “I have to go” may mean that it's too late.
- PLEASE change diapers in a bathroom or a diaper-changing area and not at poolside. Germs can spread in and around the pool.
- PLEASE wash your child thoroughly (especially the rear end) with soap and water before they go swimming. Invisible amounts of fecal matter can end up in the pool.
- PLEASE don't swim when you have diarrhea. You can spread germs in the water and make other people sick.
CURRENTLY LIMITED TO 5 PERSONS FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD
Have a splashin' good time with all
of your friends at the Si View Pool.
Pool Parties and Private Rentals
Si View Pool:
Have a splashin' good time with all of your friends at the Si View Pool.
When you rent the pool for a private party you
get the entire pool to yourself. Lifeguards and
pool toys (small mats, noodles and balls), lifejackets
included. Or make it a party package
with one-hour pool rental, and an hour party
room rental. We set up the room for you with
tables and chairs, you do the decorating. Private
rentals and party packages are available
on Saturdays and Sundays.
Please call 425-831-1900 or e-mail Ryan Goodman for information and to book your
- Under age of 6 must have a parent in water, within arms reach
- Under age of 3 and non-potty trained must wear a swim diaper
- Family swim – parent must be in the
water regardless of the age of the
- Shower required prior to entering pool
- Swim test for anyone wanting to go into the deep water required; swim width of pool on front with face in the water and swim width of the pool on back