COVID-19 Guidelines for Customers
North Bend Farmers Market at Si View Park
Thursdays June 11 – September 10, 4-8pm
COVID-19 pandemic has brought about many changes to North Bend Farmers Market operations. This
guide outlines the steps that Si View Metro Parks is taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and
provides information and expectations for all shoppers. We are following requirements set forth by
King County Public Health operating permit, and following Washington State Department of Health
and CDC guidelines specific to farmers market operations. These procedures are subject to change as
guidelines are revised. We look forward to seeing you at the market, and waving a friendly hello, from
a safe distance!
Click on headings for more information, or download PDF here.
▶ Modified Operations
- Face coverings must be worn by shoppers, vendors and staff at the market. Children 2 years or younger
should not wear a face covering, and neither should individuals with a medical condition that prevents
safe use of face coverings.
- Handwashing station is available at the market entry for shoppers, and restroom will be open for market goers.
- Market layout has changed as booths must be placed at least 10 feet apart to allow for greater circulation and distance.
- Market has designated entry and exit points to limit number of shoppers to two shoppers per booth at any one time. “Shopper” may include more than one individual, such as family.
- Market area has one-way foot traffic to further reduce crowding.
- KC health dept market permit limits vendors to farmers, processors, and ‘grab-and-go’ pre-packaged foods until further notice. Additional vendors will be added as soon as permissible.
- There is no sampling or on-site food preparation until further notice.
- No music, entertainment, community information booths or public seating areas until further notice.
▶ Shopper Expectations
- Stay home if you are (or think you are) sick. Stay home if you have (or think you have) been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Leave pets at home if possible, service animals welcome. While we love pets, at this time moving shoppers through the market quickly without crowding is recommended.
- Designate one shopper per family if possible, and come prepared to move quickly through the market.
This helps limit crowding in the market area.
- Do not touch market products, the vendors will help you.
- Maintain 6 feet of space around you at all times.
- Follow all guidance from staff and posted signage.
- Bring your reusable shopping bag, you will be the only one touching it.
- Consider pre-ordering from our vendors. Subscribe to the market newsletter for weekly updates and availability, scroll down this page for sign up box.
▶ Vendor and Staff Responsibilities
- All vendors must wear protective face coverings and gloves, separate cash and product handling, and ensure regular and proper handwashing. All vendors have a handwashing station in the booth.
- All vendors will select and serve your produce and products.
- Market staff must wear face coverings, and gloves when handling cash. Staff will process EBT transactions for customers with safety measures including wearing gloves, mask and disinfecting card terminal in between uses.
- Vendors and Staff will limit the number of shoppers in front of booths at any given time.
- Frequently touched surfaces and ‘high touch’ items will be sanitized regularly.
- Market staff will conduct regular and ongoing checks for handwashing stations and sanitizing supplies in addition to our regular food safety controls.
Thank you for your cooperation!
North Bend Farmers Market at Si View Park is a true community treasure bringing Washington farmers and artisans to our local community each summer. The Market welcomes visitors, brings together neighbors and vendors building community, supporting the local economy and promoting healthy living.
For fourteen years now, the North Bend Farmers Market has been hosted at the scenic Si View Park framed by a spectacular view of Mount Si. Visitors appreciate this unique setting while shopping for fresh produce, specialty products, gorgeous flowers, tasty treats and handmade gifts. Families with picnic blankets, strollers and leashed pets are a familiar sight at the market and a perfect fit for the relaxed atmosphere with live music and plenty of activities for kids to do.
The North Bend Farmers Market isn’t just about selling, it is also about gathering and building community. A number of local non-profit organizations participate with messaging on volunteer opportunities and ways for community to get involved and support their locally focused missions. Non-profits have included environmental causes, church groups, event organizers, food security programs and more.
Live music is the perfect accompaniment to a market atmosphere. The picnic shelter adjacent to the playground is used for the concerts, which is an ideal location for both the musicians and the audience. A variety of genres is selected to reach a diverse audience throughout the season.
We are proud to be such an integral part of the community and look forward to your participation and support in 2020. Come shop local at the North Bend Farmers Market and taste the difference!
Sign up for our farmers market
e-newsletter for latest market updates!
Where to Park
Parking at Si View Plaza is limited during peak hours. There are several parking options within a short walk. Please do observe all reserved and no parking zone signs. Drive slowly - watch out for children at play, pedestrians and bicycles. Please respect private property and do not park on landscaped lawns, block driveways, mailboxes or emergency vehicle turnarounds.
Please see the map for recommended parking areas.
2020 Vendor Information
North Bend Farmers Market offers booth space for farmers, processors, prepared food vendors, artisans and local non-profits. We do not allow resellers or imported items. All interested vendors must submit an annual application to be considered. Please review our market policies prior to submitting your application.
The Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association and the National Farmers Market Coalition prioritizing vendor spaces to farmers and local businesses whenever possible. The market operates under permit from King County Public Health Department (KCPH), as do all participating food vendors. The Market is also authorized by the Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board to allow sale and sampling of wine and beer by approved vendors.
Vendor applications now open, apply online!
Online Vendor Application
Or apply by mail.
Download Vendor Application
Please review our market policies prior to submitting an application.
2020 Farmers Market Sponsorships
Sponsoring North Bend’s Farmers Market at Si View Park is a win-win for all! With strong roots in the community, we can provide excellent exposure for your Snoqualmie Valley business. We offer a variety of packages, for all different budgets. Contact us for more information at
Become a market volunteer!
What better place to volunteer than the farmers market. Volunteers assist with market set up/take down, greet visitors during market, conduct surveys and lead children’s’ activities. Apply today!
Online Volunteer Application
North Bend Farmers Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association