Farmers Market at Si View Park
For fifteen years now, the North Bend Farmers Market has been hosted at the scenic Si View Park framed by a spectacular view of Mount Si. Visitors appreciate this unique setting while shopping for fresh produce, specialty products, gorgeous flowers, tasty treats and handmade gifts.
We are thrilled to expand operations this summer and welcome back more vendors and shoppers. Protecting community health is our highest priority and reflected in our day-to-day operations. Your support of our efforts is greatly appreciated!
COVID precautions for shoppers:
- Please stay home if you are sick. This is the best way to protect everyone in the community.
- All fully vaccinated staff, volunteers, vendors and shoppers in the market area are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear a face covering. Anyone not fully vaccinated, must wear a face covering in accordance with the active State Department of Health Order as social distancing in the public farmers market area may not be possible at all times. Proof of vaccination will not be required.
- Enter the farmers market at the designated entrance, follow a one-way traffic pattern inside the market area and maintain at least 6' of distance of others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Let produce vendors will bag your items for you, you are welcome to bring your own reusable shopping bag.
- All prepared foods are sold to-go, and no eating is allowed in the market area. You can bring a picnic blanket to enjoy your meal with your family outside the market area in the park. Tables are available near the picnic shelter.
- Families are warmly welcome! If possible, leave pets at home for now.
- Meeting up with friends at the market? Please complete your shopping trip and continue your visit in the park but outside the limited market area. Due to our capacity limit, lengthy gatherings inside the market area may cause lines to build up for market entrance.
- Finally, come dressed for the weather, we'll be open rain or shine!
We sincerely thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support in keeping our community healthy. See our participating vendor list here and come shop local at the North Bend Farmers Market!
Food Access Programs at the Market
Farmers markets are for everyone. We work with vendors and social service providers to offer a variety of payment options to improve access to healthy, nutritious foods for everyone.
SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) recipients can use EBT and P-EBT benefits at farmers markets to stretch their food budget to buy more fruits and vegetables. Look for farm booths with posted SNAP program signage
SNAP Market Match is a statewide nutrition incentive program that helps low-income families and individuals increase their ability to purchase fresh and local fruits and vegetables from local farmers markets.
WIC and Senior FMNP checks are specifically for purchasing fresh fruits and vegetables and other eligible foods at farmers markets. Look for booths with the posted FMNP signage.
2021 Vendor Information
North Bend Farmers Market offers booth space for farmers, processors, prepared food vendors, artisans and local non-profits. We do not allow resellers or imported items. All interested vendors must submit an annual application to be considered.
The Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association and the National Farmers Market Coalition prioritizing vendor spaces to farmers and local businesses whenever possible. The market operates under permit from King County Public Health Department (KCPH), as do all participating food vendors. The Market is also authorized by the Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board to allow sale and sampling of wine and beer by approved vendors.
OR - Print and Mail: VENDOR APPLICATION
Click here for 2021 COVID Policies
Click here for 2021 Market Policies
Volunteer at the Farmers Market
Do you love visiting the farmers market? Would you consider staying a few hours and helping out with our entrance and exit point management? This is a great way to give back, get to visit with people and support your local farmers market operations. Volunteers commit to minimum of 3 market days over the 14-week season, and one training session prior to season opening. The primary role of volunteers is line management at entrance and tracking shopper counts at the exit. For more information contact Minna
North Bend's Farmers Market at Si View Park can bring your business face-to-face with Snoqualmie Valley residents and visitors! Market shoppers care about fresh food and healthy living, our community, and supporting the local food economy. Supporting market operations provides excellent targeted exposure for your local Snoqualmie Valley business. Sponsoring North Bend's Farmers Market at Si View Park is a win-win for all! We offer a variety of packages, for all different budgets.
2021 Sponsorship Form
Where to Park
Parking at Si View Plaza is limited during peak hours. There are several parking options within a short walk. Please do observe all reserved and no parking zone signs. Drive slowly - watch out for children at play, pedestrians and bicycles. Please respect private property and do not park on landscaped lawns, block driveways, mailboxes or emergency vehicle turnarounds.
Please see the map for recommended parking areas.
North Bend Farmers Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Association