Due to the lingering uncertainty with the pandemic and limited resources, the 2021 event has been cancelled. NBECA and the festival planning committee look forward to sharing updates about future events with the community soon.
- Eat your way through many booths offering Washington's best food and drink.
- Save room for the Chili Cook-off, Burstin' with Blueberries Dessert Contest and Cherry Pie Eating Contests.
- Saturday morning Grand Parade features many, many local organizations and maybe even SeaFair Pirates!
- Shop 'til you drop with artists and crafts vendors hailing from all over Washington.
- Groove to jazz, blues, rockabilly, Caribbean, and reggae music on two stages with performances by the Northwest's finest musicians.
- Quench your thirst at the Rotary Beer Garden while supporting local organizations.
- Kids love the climbing wall, petting zoo, laser tag, carnival games and more throughout the weekend.
- Revel in spectacular fireworks draped against the backdrop of towering Mt. Si.
- Take a ride on the historic Snoqualmie Valley Railroad.
- You could win your wife's weight in beer if you can carry her the length of our race course faster than anyone else!
- Practice your serve for the 4 on 4 grass co-ed volleyball tournament.