Volunteer Opportunity for Halloween fans! Our "scare team" for the mini Haunted House at the Harvest Carnival on Saturday October 18th has openings. Volunteers may come dressed up in costume or work “behind the scene” effects. Time commitment 12:30-4pm. Volunteers should be at least 12 years of age, ready to work independently, and most importantly - enjoy all things Halloween. Call 425-831-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Festival at Mt Si
August 7-9, 2015
Si View Park is the host site of the annual Festival at Mount Si which is organized by the North Bend Educational and Cultural Association (NBECA), a non-profit 501c(3) organization. The Festival honors the community spirit of North Bend as it preserves the past, celebrates the present, and embraces our future.
It takes countless hours of volunteer efforts and funding to put on a festival like we have here at Si View Park. Please consider supporting the festival – financial contributions of any amount are welcome as are donations for the Silent Auction. Volunteer opportunities of all shapes and sizes are also available. For more information about volunteer opportunities, please visit festivalatmtsi.org or call Jill at 425.831.6898. We appreciate your support!
Congratulations to Bad Grass for winning
the 1st Annual 4 on 4 Coed Volleyball at the Festival at Mt Si.
The tournament was a huge success at the Festival this year! Teams brought their families, food, and a pop-up tent to enjoy the day full of volleyball. The tournament came down to the wire with Bad Grass upsetting the #1 seed in the championship 2-0. Si View would like to thank all the teams involved and we expect the tournament to grow for next year’s festival so save the date!
Festival at Mt Si - 2014
- Eat your way through many booths offering Washington's best food and drink.
- Save room for the Chili Cookoff and Cherry Pie Eating Contest.
- Saturday morning Grand Parade features Seafair Pirates and many, many local organizations.
- Shop 'til you drop with artists and crafts people hailing from all over Washington.
- Don't forget to bid on unique items at the Silent Auction
- Groove to jazz, blues, rockabilly, Caribbean, and reggae music on two stages with performances by the Northwest's finest musicians.
- Quench your thirst at the Rotary Beer Garden while supporting local organizations.
- Connect with the local arts scene at the Festival Hall of Arts.
- Kids can bop 'til they drop at their very own Kids' Fun Zone.
- Revel in spectacular fireworks draped against the backdrop of towering Mt. Si.
- Head back to the future as you take a ride on the historic Snoqualmie Valley Railroad.